Make cities agile with DCA Cloud Services
DCA offers a range of system Cloud services from our Melbourne and Sydney-based data centres. Our ‘one-stop-shop’ Cloud services means that application designers, programmers, installation, administration and support staff of your mission-critical City systems are all under one highly capable roof.
DCA Cloud services features include
- All data is stored securely in Australia and managed in house without the need for a 3rd party provider,
- Cloud services are hosted in our own data centre, which are compliant with the AS/NZS 17799 Code of Practice for Information Security Management, with a geo-diverse back-up site,
- DCA are PCI-DSS (Payment Card Institute Data Security Standard) compliant,
- Our remote monitoring services track system response times and provides automated alterations if applicable.
DCA Cloud services benefits include
- As your business needs change, we have the flexibility to accommodate additional users or performance requirements,
- With size and scale, a higher degree of flexibility can be obtained than can normally be achieved,
- All services and updates managed in local time zones offering reliability, speed, security and scalability.
- DCA maintains a utilisation ratio capped at 66% to ensure we always have spare capacity ‘on tap’ to offer clients,
- Our standard configurations provide separate web and database servers. Each configuration can be optimised to its needs, and our in-depth knowledge of application behaviour allows us to propose specific configurations to obtain the best value and performance for your individual requirements.
DCA looks forward to supporting Brisbane and Queensland in preparation for the 2032 Olympics
The International Olympic Committee has named Brisbane and greater Queensland the host city for the 2032 Olympic Games. This is a decision that will see the eyes of the whole world turn to Brisbane and surrounding regions, creating a rare and valuable opportunity to showcase the city at its finest.Read more
City of Sydney trusts PinForceRead more
Auckland Transport and DCA’s partnership goes from strength to strengthRead more
Can COVID recovery deliver clean, equitable and Smarter Cities?
For over a century, humans have come to associate more cars, more machines and more industry in motion as a signal of economic progress. In the past decade, the increase of Mobility as a service (MaaS) has played a huge role in driving both economic and social progressionRead more
PayStay reaches 1 Million User MilestoneRead more
DCA appoints Mike Smith as Chief Executive Officer- DCA CitiesRead more
Town of Cottesloe selects DCA Cities to deliver Integrated Parking Management System
An integrated parking management system to improve parking at Cottesloe will be delivered by Database Consultants Australia (DCA), after being awarded a five year contract following a competitive tender process.Read more
A brief history of contactless parking paymentsRead more
The rise in contactless payment; from convenience to protectionRead more
DCA achieves PCI-DSS certification for data security while processing 20M transactions
DCA has achieved PCI-DSS certification for the 8th consecutive year. Our accreditation includes Service Provider at the highest level (Level 1) as well as Merchant accreditation.Read more
Which is better: a Smart City that adapts to our needs or a Smart City that helps us re-prioritise our needs?Read more
PayStay on the mapRead more
DCA Cities selected to deliver Randwick City Council’s Smart Parking Solutions Project
An integrated smart parking package to make parking easier at Coogee Beach will be delivered by Database Consultants Australia (DCA), after recently being appointed by Randwick City Council following a competitive tender process and assessment.Read more