Database Consultants Australia, Australia’s leading provider of smart parking and mobility solutions announced PayStay has reached the 1 million user milestone.
Chief Executive Officer DCA Cities, Mike Smith said PayStay launched in Australia in 2014 and has fast become Australia’s leading pay-by-mobile digital parking solution.
“The past year has been challenging, as COVID-19 has had a significant impact on the parking industry generally. Despite these challenges our user base has continued to grow. This is testament to the app’s convenience and useability.
“1 million users is an exciting milestone for PayStay, I’d like to congratulate our team for helping us get there” Smith said.
Developed in Australia for local conditions PayStay is available in a number of local government municipalities across Australia. PayStay is now the preferred payment method for parking in 100’s of suburbs and is trusted to securely process tens of millions of dollars per annum.
PayStay is DCA’s community centric smartphone application that allows drivers to search parking availability by time restriction, price and location and digitally pay for their parking. PayStay also guides users to vacant parking spaces using their smartphone’s mapping system.
- PayStay improves the community experience by;
• Allowing them to identify car parking near their destination
• Providing them with the ability to see real-time parking availability
• Allowing them to check tariffs and parking restrictions
• Guiding motorists to the parking they identified as meeting their needs
• Providing pay for what you use digital payment
• Allowing management of residential and business ePermits